Our “previously owned” Guard Rail Posts and Railroad Ties are #1 quality. #1 Grade means that they are straight on 3-4 sides, clean and solid. You can have them delivered or pick them up from our retail yard. If you pick them up, they are self load only so bring strong help!
Our Railroad Ties are in great shape. Railroad Ties are available for pick up for SELF LOAD & SELF SORT at our Woodinville yard. Please bring gloves (we sell gloves if you forget yours) and strong, energetic people to help you load them. If we have the time/staffing, we will load with our loader/forklift for a $5 per tie fee. If we have the time/staffing, we will load by hand (with your help) for $10 per tie. Typically, we do not have anyone that can assist you with loading, so we recommend bringing your own help. The ties weigh 100-200lbs each.
There are 3 standard dimensions which are 7”x8”x8’, 7”x9”x8’ and 6”x8”x8’. Below are the picked up prices:
- #1 RR Ties (all 3 sizes) $28 each plus tax (cash discounted price)
- #2 RR Ties (all 3 sizes) $22 each plus tax (cash discounted price) – very limited supply
- #1A Premium Non-creosote RR Ties (7”x9”x8’) $35 each plus tax (cash discounted price)
- #1 Switch Ties (7”x9”x8.5’ – 16’) $4 per lineal foot – limited quantity
No checks accepted. Payment by credit card or on Sundays please add $2 or 10% (whichever is greater).
#1 Grade Pressure Treated Guard Rail Posts
For delivery prices, please complete our order form.
Below is the price for the size of Guard Rail Posts we have in stock. Check with us about the availability of Guard Rail Posts as our inventory of various lengths/sizes fluctuates greatly throughout the season. Prices below are the cash price picked up. The cash (discounted) price is not available on Sundays. For the Sunday price, add $2 or 10% (whichever is greater). All GR Posts are self load. If we assist, there is a $3 per GR Post sorting/loading charge.
6″ x 8″x 6′ (clear-coat pressure treated) $19.50 — cash price
6″x 8″x 8′ (clear-coat pressure treated) email to check for availability $28 — cash price
- ADD $5 PER GUARD RAIL POST IF WE ASSIST YOU SORTING AND/OR LOADING THEM IN YOUR VEHICLE OR TRAILER EITHER BY HAND OR BY USING A FORKLIFT. THIS CHARGE IS ALSO APPLICABLE WHEN WE DELIVER THIEM TO YOU IN OUR DUMP TRUCK.
- THERE IS A SEPARATE DELIVERY CHARGE THAT IS ADDED THAT FACTORS IN HOW MANY POSTS WE ARE DELIVERING AND THE DELIVERY ADDRESS. PLEASE FILL OUT OUR QUOTE FORM TO GET A DELIVERY QUOTE.
- ALL DELIVERIES OF GUARD RAIL POSTS ARE PAYABLE WITH CASH, CASHIER’S CHECK OR CREDIT CARD ONLY (NO PERSONAL, BUSINESS OR COMPANY CHECKS ACCEPTED). FOR THE DISCOUNTED PRICE, PAY BY CASH. FOR PAYMENT BY CHECK THERE IS A $25+TAX CHECK PROCESSING FEE ADDED. FOR PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD OR ON SUNDAYS ADD $2 OR 10% (WHICHEVER IS GREATER).
- Many customers prefer Guard Rail Posts over RR Ties as they are easier to work with. We have a supply of 6″x8″x6′ Guard Rail Posts in for those of you that need that size or are trying to match up to that dimension of RR Tie. They weigh 50-85 lbs whereas a RR Tie weighs 100-200 lbs. 6″ x 8″ x 6′ Clear Coat Pressure Treated Guard Rail Posts (no creosoted on outside)
6″x 17″ x 20′ Pressure Treated Bridge Planks
These large reclaimed/repurposed planks came out of a bridge near the Spokane Street/West Seattle Bridge in Seattle. We have a limited number of them too so once they are gone, that’s it!
Pressure Treated Planks on sale $150 each– delivery charge extra. We are currently out of stock at our yard but can order more. Planks must be prepaid and ordered by you in advance. There are no returns or refunds. Expect 2-3 weeks for them to arrive at our yard for you to pick up.
ADD $5 PER PLANK for LOADING THEM IN YOUR VEHICLE OR TRAILER. THIS INCLUDES ANY USE OF THE LOADER OR FORKLIFT TO ASSIST WITH LOADING.
All prices quoted above are the CASH price plus tax. If you are paying by cashier’s check add a $25 + tax check convenience charge. Debit/Credit card price is $165.00 each.